You are never lost on the journey of discovery.
Welcome to Unity of the Huachucas spiritual center website. Here you will find information about our various programs and classes, as well as details involving exciting, enlightening, and entertaining events throughout the year.
Here at Unity of the Huachucas, our aim is to continue to cultivate a diverse, good-hearted, and exciting community of students on their journey. We pray that all people find their right and perfect spiritual home, wherever that may be. We seek to attract vibrant and enthusiastic truth-seekers. We are a ministry-centric family where diverse guest speakers enlighten us each Sunday, with the Board of Trustees as the guiding light for the congregation.
Every Sunday morning at 10:30, we enjoy a lively and invigorating service, grounded in New Thought Christianity and inspired by the teachings of Jesus, as well as wisdom from other traditions around the world. Our guest speakers are diverse and inspired, bringing messages of love and joy. Throughout the month we have additional offerings, including book studies, Deeksha or Oneness Blessings, a Course in Miracles, and more. Check out the online calendar for more information on all of our offerings.
We are located at 7487 E. Larkspur Lane, Hereford, AZ 85615, between Ramsey and Hereford Roads, just west of Moson Road. Be sure to leave your email address if you wish to be notified of various events through our newsletter.
Sunday Service with Karen King L.U.T: Building a Neural Network for Meditation-The Dispenza Meditation Structure
Sunday Service with Reverend Sandra Jean: “The Peace and Love Connection”
Sunday Service with Rev. Jerry Hooley: “Creative Thinking and Effective Prayer”
Holiday Christmas Gathering - Potluck
Sunday Service: Congregational Sharing and Song
520. 378. 2488
Five Basic Principles
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings, created in God’s image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.